Visa on arrival – Vietnam Visa Box
Visa on arrival is 100% legitimate and is the best alternative way to get Vietnam Visa. By applying visa on arrival, visitors to Vietnam will have visa approval letter which it functions as an official permission allowing its owner(s) to board the flight to Vietnam and get visa stamped onto the passport upon arrival at international airports in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Box offer confidential, private visa approval letter which is showing your name or your group in 1 letter without others name on your letter. NO EXTRA COST!
Who need Vietnam visa?
Normally, almost visitors to Vietnam need a visa to enter the country. Except citizens of somes countries that have Vietnam visa exemption arrangements with Vietnam as below list:
- 14 days visa exemption: Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar.
- 15 days visa exemption: Germany, United Kingdom (not included British National Oversea (BNO) passport holder), France, Italy and Spain, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Belarus, Russia (Federation), South Korea, Japan (*).
- 21 days visa exemption: Philippines.
- 30 days visa exemption: Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan (Republic).
- Notes: Citizens from (*) countries wish to re-enter Vietnam under visa exemption program again, the second visit cannot be ealier 30 days from the first visit. Otherwise a Vietnam visa is required to enter the country.
If you are not from any of these countries or you want to visit Vietnam longer than authorized period of stay, you need to have Vietnam visa for your travel.
How to apply Visa on arrival?
- Fill up the visa application with required details in your biography passport page: Full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality and date of entry.
- Get confirmation and do the payment with secured payment link online for the service fee of getting Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Receive Vietnam visa approval letter via email. Print it out.
- Bring it along with visa stamping fee, 1 photograph passport size, original passport, entry / exit form to get visa stamp upon arrival airport in Vietnam.
How much Visa on arrival fees?
There are generally 2 type of Visa fees you have to pay to get Vietnam visa on arrival.
- Stamping fee
Stamping fee is gouvernment fee collected by Vietnam Immigration authority when you get visa stamp onto your passport at airport. It is fixed and you have to pay in cash in USD or VND,etc, but USD is highly recommended to avoid any unexpected unbalanced exchange rates applied at the airport:
Visa stamping fee for 2019
25 USD/person for less than 90 days single entry
50 USD/person from 30 days to less than 90 days multiple entries visa
95 USD/person from 90 days to less than 180 days multiple entries visa
135 USD/person for 1 year multiple entries visa
- Visa application processing fee – Service fee
Service fee is third-party service fee to process visa approval letter (pre-approved visa). The fee amount is determined by: number of entry, length of stay, purpose of visit, processing time…and also by passport holder.
Service fee for visa on arrival 2019
|Lenth of stay (Visa duration)||Tourist Visa|
(Normal processing: 2 working days)
(Normal processing 4 – 7 working days)
|1 month single entry||US$ 9 / pax||+ US$ 53 / pax|
|1 month multiple entry||US$ 11 / pax||+ US$ 63 / pax|
|3 month single entry||US$ 15 / pax||+ US$ 69 / pax|
|3 month multiple entry||US$ 23 / pax||+ US$ 79 / pax|
|6 month multiple entry||US$ 27 / pax|
(US Citizen only)
|1 year multiple entry||US$ 37 / pax|
(US Citizen only)
For some reasons, people may need emergency Vietnam visa for their trip then we can hepl you to handle it. Please note below:
Urgent processing: for those who would like to get Vietnam visa within 8 – 24 hours. Additional service charge is US$ 10 / applicant.
Super-urgent processing: for those who would like to get Vietnam visa within 4 – 8 hours. Additional service charge is US$ 20 / applicant.
Holiday / weekend / processing: You may forget to apply Vietnam visa in advance or by some reasons, need urgently visa at weekend or holiday to fly to Vietnam. Don’t be nervous, you are at good contact. We are able to arrange this kind of services. Please get in touch via email [email protected] / Mob & whatapps +84836140207